New Users Inspired to Join The Great Welsh Libraries Read TogetherOctober 23, 2019
Did you take part in our ‘Great Welsh Libraries Read Together’? What were your favourite titles?
During Libraries Week this year, 226 new readers joined our reading campaign across Wales, with a total of 8,259 eBook & eAudio loans!
Our unique campaign titles available during Libraries Week were:
- David Baldacci – The Memory Man (eAudio & eBook)
- Matt Haig – Reasons to Stay Alive (eAudio & eBook)
- Andy Griffiths – The 13 Storey Treehouse (eAudio & eBook)
- Nigel Owens – Hanner Amser (eAudio)
- Bethan Gwanas – Hi yw fy ffrind (eAudio)
The campaign titles are provided through our eBooks and eAudioBooks service BorrowBox. There are high numbers of each title available simultaneously, so no queues! It’s a fantastic opportunity for shared reading, & for new & current users to familiarize themselves with the wide range of new eBooks and eAudioBooks!