Win Book Vouchers for Writing About your Reading JourneyAugust 14, 2020
Would you like your Blog published? Welsh Libraries are creating a new Teen Blog as a platform for your reading experiences!
There will be a chance to win £20 Book Vouchers for every published Blog.
Some ideas for the Blog could be the following:
- A review or insight into a book you are reading / have read.
- A comparison of books you have read
- An introduction to as number of books in a particular subject area you are interested in.
- Your experience of the RBdigital eComics service
- Your experience of using Borrowbox or RBdigital eAudioBooks or eBooks during ‘lockdown’.
- A piece about ‘What’s so special about my local library.’
The word count for the Blog should be 300-600 words, and it can be written in Welsh or English. Please return the completed Blogs to email@example.com
Look forward to hearing from you, & good luck! 🙂